Monday 6 August 2012

Save the Best for Last

By MMDR
Running from Thursday, August 9th until Sunday August 18th, Manitoba Mutts Dog Rescue is launching our first Save the Best for Last campaign. Eleven of our adorable mutts will be featured in this campaign with the hopes to find them perfect forever homes. These puppies and dogs in particular are special as they are the last remaining from their litters. As a kick off for the campaign MMDR will be offering a special one time savings of $50 off the adoption fee for any of these dogs adopted during the span of the campaign. (Adoption process details http://manitobamutts.org/adopt.html) If you are interested in meeting any of our featured dogs they will be wagging their tails on Saturday at the St. Norbert Farmer's Market Adoption Fair http://www.facebook.com/events/222916574492852/ along with several other dogs and puppies looking for their forever homes.

In addition to featuring our Save the Best for Last feature dogs, we also will have merchandise for sale and Foster information on Saturday at the Adoption Fair. 

Featured Save the Best for Last Dogs:


Dylan Saunders, female Shepherd X born 4/1/2012, apx 60lbs full grown. 
Hi, I'm DYLAN SANDERS! I am such a super happy and sweet puppy that loves to cuddle and to just be by your side!

Grant, male Shepherd X born 3/23/12, apx 55-70lbs full grown.
Hi, I'm GRANT! I’m a little bit of a shy boy but I warm up to people quickly.  

Sugar, female Shepherd/Husky X born 4/13/2012, apx 40-50lbs full grown.
Hi Guys, I'm SUGAR!! I'm a Special girl with Special needs, you see I'm blind and partially deaf... but that doesn't slow me down!!  
RUBY  / Terrier Border Collie X / 40-50 lbs
Born: Dec 29, 2011 / Female
Hi there I'm RUBY! I am house and crate trained and I know how to sit and shake a paw. 

Remi is a fantastic dog who is doing wonderful in foster. He's medium sized collie X (about 55 lbs) who's just over a year old.
Lexy, 1 year old female Cocker Spaniel/Boxer X, apx 50lbs. 

Hi I’m Lexy! I’m a sweet and playful girl, looking for a family to call my own.  
Macey, female Shepherd X born 5/19/12, apx 50-70lbs full grown. Hi, Macey her! I'm a playful home excited to find my forever home!
MAYHEM | Cocker Spaniel/Boxer X | 55lbs
1 year old
I'm a really good boy who is very gentle and loves to give kisses.  

AZURE - Lab Husky X (female)
Born: April 15 / 2012
Hi I'm AZURE a fun loving girl that LOVES to Play and Cuddle!! 
Balu, male Lab X born 9/2011, apx 60lbs
Hi everyone! My name is Ballu and I’m a 9 month old lab X.  I came to MMDR with my brother and sisters from Morden where we were born. 





Anise, female Shepherd/Collie X born 3/20/2012
Hi, I'm Anise I would be a great addition to any family looking for a spunky new lovable member. 






No comments:

Post a Comment